As a developer and manufacturer of screening machines, we have many decades of experience in the field of screening technology at our disposal. Thanks to our know-how, in addition to machines for various applications, we also manufacture sieve inserts, screening cylinders, screening drums and screening half-shells or re-cover these for you – and this regardless of whether these are screens we have supplied or screens made according to your specifications.
A conforming standard mesh is crucial for a consistently good screening result. Even slight deviations from the tolerances have a negative effect here. Although screen mesh manufacturers take measurements in order to guarantee the quality of the screen mesh, the meshes can warp when the screen inserts are covered with the mesh, making the previous measurement results no longer conclusive.
Standard-confirming measurement method ensures ideal screening results
Engelsmann AG has invested in a new modern testing procedure and offers you as a customer more certainty! The unique thing about this procedure is that it allows for measurement of the complete screen insert after covering. Customers who acquire a screening machine or replacement insert from Engelsmann get the corresponding test logs upon request and therefore gain more procedural reliability. Engelsmann covers both standard testing procedures with the new system:
- DIN ISO 9044 for the analysis of industrial woven wire mesh and
- DIN ISO 3310-1 as a test procedure for test screens with wire mesh
- Professional screen covering thanks to many years of experience
- Reliable covering of the highest quality
- Quick delivery
- Special discounts when long-term contracts are concluded
- Measurement of mesh-covered screen inserts in compliance with DIN 9044 and 3310-11
Your points of contact
Phone: +49(0)621 59002-512
Head of After Sales
Phone: +49(0)621 59002-300
>> contact form