JEL SafeConnect, the attachment system for big bags, means attaching big bags with outlet spigots varying in length, and with diameters from 250mm to 400mm, is both simple and safe. And there’s no need to make any complex adjustments. This system is suitable for emptying big bags, both with and without inliners, and can be retrofitted without a problem.
JEL SafeConnect, the attachment system for big bags, can be used with compressed air and a pneumatic seal, or with an automatic locking mechanism.
When using the JEL SafeConnect system variant operated with compressed air, the big bag filled with bulk material is brought into the emptying station and placed over the system. The big bag outlet is placed over a flexible adapter ring, then introduced into and connected with the casing of the attachment system for big bags. By introducing compressed air, the incorporated, pneumatic seal expands and in doing so, fixes the big bag outlet to form a dust-tight connection. After the big bag has been connected, it is opened and the bulk material is subsequently discharged.
Automatic locking mechanism
It is also possible to operate JEL SafeConnect, the attachment system for big bags, without compressed air. This involves bringing the big bag into the emptying station and placing it over the big bag attachment system. An automatic locking mechanism involves a metal ring fixing the outlet spigot in place and ensuring a dust-tight big bag connection before the big bag is subsequently emptied.
Range of application
- Chemical industry
- Plastic industry
- Food industry
- Similar industries
- Fine Powder
Big bag applications
- Big bag emptying
- Raw material Stainless steel
- Designs to be used both with and without a compressed air attachment are available
- Special sizes made on request
The structure of the JEL SafeConnect attachment system for big bags is based on a modular design principle.Compact design Automatic locking mechanism Easy to use Pneumatic seal ensures a safe big bag attachment
- The attachment system for big bags ensures a safe, dust-proof big bag connection
- Suitable for big bags with different outlet spigots
- It is possible to use big bags with various outlet diameters without the need to modify equipment
- Space-saving due to the compact design
- It is possible to retrofit with the existing big bag systems and delivery points
Big bag systems
Phone: +49(0)621 59002-17