The protection and security of personal information are important to us and take a high priority in the design and operation of our web presence. We adhere to the statutory specifications of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). More detailed information follows. In order to meet our own aims and in order to live up to the continuing development of privacy protection laws, we may make adjustments. You may obtain current information on these adjustments by visiting our site at any time.
(1) When you visit our website, your browser transmits your IP address, the website(s) which you are visiting our presence from, the date, the time and the duration of your access as well as your access motions on this web presence. Moreover, your browser type and your operating system are also logged. This information is evaluated for statistical purposes. Throughout this, your user identification will remain anonymous. You have the right to object to this use.
To this end, please inform us of the pertinent IP address as well as the exact time period during which you accessed our site. We will then delete the corresponding entries from our log files.
(2) We use what are called “cookies”, i.e. text files which are saved on your computer through your web browser. On the one hand, these contain information that make it easier for you to navigate our site. On the other hand, they contain information regarding your surfing behavior on our website which helps to optimize our site. For the most part, these text files are automatically deleted after you end the browser session. You can delete any remaining cookies yourself using your browser settings.
In your browser settings, you can set your browser to always refuse to allow cookies or have them be displayed in isolated cases and make their use dependent on your permission. Not allowing cookies may restrict the functionality of our web presence.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are saved to your computer and which facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated through your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the web site, to compile reports on the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services associated with the use of this website and the use of the internet. Google will also transmit this information to a third party if this is stipulated legislatively or if the third party processes this information on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by setting up your browser software appropriately. However, we would like to inform you that if you do so, you will probably not be able to use all functions of this web site to their fullest potential. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the information associated with your use of this website (incl. IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing browser plug-ins available by clicking on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Moreover, we would also like to inform you that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension of the “_anonymizeIp()” line of code. To this end, your IP address will only undergo further processing in abbreviated form (the final 8 bits of the IP address will be deleted) and is thereby made anonymous. Personal identification is therefore no longer possible.
(4) We do not use any buttons which will create direct links to social networks using your browser. By clicking on the button “Google+”, you will first be informed that a direct connection to the servers of the social network Google Plus (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States) will be established by activating the next button with your browser. This will result in the transmission of data, which we have no control over. You can find more details about this at the Google Plus site by following this link: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/
+1button.html If you are a Google Plus member and would like to prevent this data from being associated with your member data, you must log out of your account before clicking on the button.
(5) In order to receive our newsletter, you must register. Before you are registered in the distribution list, you must first explicitly confirm your consent in a separate e-mail (free of advertising) again. Without this confirmation, there will be no entry in the distribution list.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time using the link that is contained in every newsletter e-mail.
(6) Personal information is only collected if you share this with us voluntarily. You data will be used for processing your entry subject to your consent. Your data will only be processed in Germany. Your data will not be exported to any country outside the European Economic Area. Your data will not be transmitted to a third party and are protected from unauthorized access from third parties with appropriate technical and organizational measures.
(7) Unencrypted e-mail correspondence is not secure and can be viewed by third parties. We are expressly drawing your attention to this fact now. If you send us an unencrypted e-mail, we will assume that we may reply to you with an e-mail of the same type if you do not inform us of the contrary. If you would like to ensure that your correspondence is transmitted in a confidential manner, we recommend that you use physical mail or that you encrypt your e-mail correspondence. If you would like to correspond with us using encrypted e-mail, please contact us to work out the details.
(8) In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, you have the right to information and reports about as well as blocking and deletion of any information regarding your person. Furthermore, you have the right to recall any consent you have given us previously to collect and save your personal data at any time. This will prevent us from collecting and processing your personal data in future. Please address any concerns regarding this matter here:
(9) SalesViewer Technology compliance: We have implemented SalesViewer® technology, owned by SalesViewer® GmbH, to gather and store data for research, marketing and optimization purposes. This data allows creating user profiles under fictitious names. Tracking scripts are being applied to help generate simple company information. This information can neither be used to personally identify a visitor of the website without his/her explicit permission, nor can personal information be associated with his/her fictitious name. Generating and storing information can be denied at any time in the future by simply logging in to https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out . This way an opt-out-cookie for this particular website will be implemented on your device. In case you are deleting cookies in this browser you must click the above link again.
J. Engelsmann AG
Frankenthaler Str. 137 - 141